How to Redirect Blogger to Your Custom Domain
First, Prepare your Blogger Site
Instructions to point Blogger at your own domain (from Google) Instructions page 1
Then, update your Domain Information at your Domain Hosting company
Instructions for changes to make at your hosting company (may vary slightly)
- Log in to your account at https://admin.hosting company.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab.
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain. (If you've already created a subdomain for your blog's address, skip to step six.)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click OK. For example, if you chose www.mydomain.com for your blog's address, you should enter www here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain that you will be using. (Example: www.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Enter ghs.google.com next to Alias.
- Click OK.